Enhanced Locked Print NX
Enhanced Locked Print NX (ELP NX) brings advanced flexibility and convenience to document security, with benefits that boost efficiency, cost reduction and compliance. Access to sensitive documents can be strictly controlled, with confidential documents held safely away from unauthorised viewing until released for print by their owner. ELP NX can reduce costs and provide environmental benefits by aiding productive behaviours such as noticing and correcting errors before printing and releasing the documents.
ELP NX can also allow printing to be picked up from a choice of as many as four MFPs.
The FlexRelease Server option gives even more adaptability, in enabling prints to be picked up from any Ricoh device in the company network.
- Funktioner och fördelar
User Flexibility and convenience
ELP NX makes it possible for authorised users to collect a job stored on another networked Ricoh MFP. User flexibility and convenience is further increased with the FlexRelease Server option, which allows users to pick up prints from any Ricoh device on the network
Providing enhanced print security, access to documents is controlled with Enhanced Locked Print NX.
Enhanced Locked Print NX encourages more productive behaviours, like helping users to notice and correct errors before printing and releasing documents.
Improved Security Levels
Enhanced Locked Print NX (ELP NX) provides a convenient and secure method for controlling access to the printing of sensitive documents. ELP NX holds documents on the chosen Ricoh MFP until they are safely released at the device, this prevents confidential documents from being unattended, viewed or picked up by anyone other than the print job owner.
Printer Driver PCL 5e/ 5c/6, RPCS
Supported Network Protocol
IP v4 Only
Job Remaining after printing
Auto Deletion Timer Setting
(15 minutes -)
Release Multiple Jobs
Supported Operating Systems:
- Microsoft® Windows® XP Home, Professional Edition (32bit)
- Microsoft® Windows Vista® Home Basic/ Premium/ Business/ Ultimate Edition (32bit)
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 Home Premium Edition (32bit/64bit)
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 Professional Edition (32bit/64bit)
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 Enterprise Edition (32bit/64bit)
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 Ultimate Edition (32bit/64bit)
- Microsoft® Windows Server® 2003 Standard / Enterprise Edition (32bit)
- Microsoft® Windows Server® 2003 R2 Standard /Enterprise Edition (32bit)
- Microsoft® Windows Server® 2008 Standard /Enterprise Edition (32bit)
- Microsoft® Windows Server® 2008 R2 Standard / Enterprise Edition (64bit)
NET Framework 3.5 SP1