Ricoh myPrint enables simple, cost-effective, flexible, and secure mobile printing, for employees and office visitors.
Compatible with a wide range of mobile devices, including smartphones, tablets and laptops using Windows, Linux, Mac, or Google Chrome, Ricoh myPrint makes it easy for users to submit documents to print either in the office or remotely, enabling faster access to the documents they need.
A choice of many secure ways to send print tasks makes it possible to print from their preferred device. Documents can be sent to print through a web browser; a free app available on Apple and Android devices; a Google Chrome Extension; email or standard device driver software; support for popular applications such as AirPrint and Mopria.
- Offer more flexible, convenient access to printer resources
- Allow printing from anywhere, from any device to any printer, from mobile, tablet Windows and non-Windows devices for employees and office visitors.
- Control the costs of operating your print infrastructure with an integrated online payment system based on individual user accounts
- Ensure the security of document - and print data using strong encryption algorithms and TLS cryptographic protocols
- Integrates with Microsoft Universal Print with a native connection to centralized print management in Azure
- Printing from any Chrome OS Desktop browser and Chromebook with the Ricoh myPrint IPPS Printer Extension
- Facilitate mobile workers to upload any document for processing tasks with the integrated Print Room workflow
- Scalable to meet extra demand in the future, with no limit to the number of users or devices that can use the Ricoh myPrint platform
- Lower admin overhead by removing the need for device driver updates and reducing device compatibility requests from users
- A secure and flexible server architecture that supports on-premise, hybrid and cloud infrastructures with the ability to integrate with StreamlineNX, Ricoh Smart Integration and third-party solutions
- Funktioner och fördelar
- Connect a wide range of computer, smartphone or tablet devices to printer resources
- Manage a growing user base more easily, without the need for driver updates to support new and existing user devices
- Reliable technical support available from Ricoh’s experienced service team in the event of any queries
- Can be integrated with Ricoh’s cost-effective managed print services to ensure reliable, high-performing and flexible document infrastructure
- Individual user accounts enable usage to be accurately tracked and charged for, encouraging a more responsible approach to printing