New RICOH ProcessDirector subscription pricing option brings more financial flexibility for workflow optimisation
“As print providers adapt to the new world of work, a robust tool like RICOH ProcessDirector is invaluable,” said Clive Stringer, Director Continuous Feed and High End Software Sales, Commercial Printing Group, Ricoh Europe. “Our clients have told us that they’re looking for more flexible ways to access the power of RICOH ProcessDirector’s capabilities to fit into their various business models - either subscription-based or as a perpetual licence. With this new offering we are pleased to say that this choice has now become available”.
With the release of RICOH ProcessDirector version 3.9 on November 2, 2020, RICOH ProcessDirector will be cloud-ready, further improving its scalability and flexibility, including the ability to be hosted in a client-managed virtual environment. Additional enhancements include improving data collection and reporting capabilities such as custom data visualisations, ease-of-use administrator and operator productivity improvements, enhanced vulnerability scanning and ease of scalability with containerised components.
- Securely capture, transform and manage information to help address workflow challenges
- Respond to track and trace needs
- Meet compliance and audit requirements
- Deliver workflow automation
- Enable postal optimisation, output management, integration of disparate systems
- Address multichannel delivery needs