Ricoh Click and Post launched to improve workflow automation for letter and email
Ricoh Europe, London, 17 May 2017
– Ricoh announces the launch of Ricoh Click and Post: a new end-to-end workflow application that improves customer satisfaction and helps clients manage their transition to the digital workplace.
Ricoh Click and Post automates single mail items such as letters. It improves traditional postal workflow activity and benefits any company which produces communications on an ad-hoc basis or which has no structured process or dedicated tracking system. Single mail items are time consuming to create, costly to produce and may breach company branding and governance policies.
Ricoh Click and Post improves efficiency by enabling customers to send high quality and low cost printed communications without leaving their desk. It operates via an online portal and uses pre-loaded templates so that all communications are consistent and compliant, and adhere to the customer’s brand.
How Ricoh Click and Post works:
- Customers register online and download the Ricoh Click and Post driver
- They compose and manage a job within a secure online portal, with feedback, preview and editing options built-in
- The job is then approved and distributed to a production location for printing, envelope and mailing
- Each piece of correspondence is tracked and archived, to produce a clear audit trail, while reducing human error
- The service is hosted via Ricoh’s secure cloud with various output locations an option
Edward Gower-Isaac, Vice President & General Manager, Business Process Services, Ricoh Europe said: “Ricoh’s customers look to us to develop solutions that will help them move to digitised workflows and automate as many steps as possible. Ricoh Click and Post is designed in response to this customer demand, producing a simple, efficient and cost-effective mailing process. Employee time spent on manual document handling is reduced so that customers can focus on their core businesses. Ricoh’s high levels of built-in security and data protection provide peace of mind and create efficiencies and economies of scale in print and production.”
Ricoh’s Business Process Services business
Ricoh’s Business Process Services provides scalable outsourced solutions to help you streamline your document processes and improve your print output. We offer expertise to take labour-intensive document management tasks off your hands so that your employees have more time to focus on your core business and to support your transition from paper-based processes to more cost-effective digital workflows.
For more information visit www.ricoh-europe.com/business-services
| About Ricoh |
Ricoh is a global technology company that has been transforming the way people work for more than 80 years. Under its corporate tagline – imagine. change.
– Ricoh continues to empower companies and individuals with services and technologies that inspire innovation, enhance sustainability and boost business growth. These include document management systems, IT services, production print solutions, visual communications systems, digital cameras, and industrial systems.
Headquartered in Tokyo, Ricoh Group operates in approximately 200 countries and regions. In the financial year ended March 2017, Ricoh Group had worldwide sales of 2,028 billion yen (approx. 18.2 billion USD). For further information, please visit www.ricoh-europe.com
For further press information, please contact:
Ricoh Europe PLC
Tel: +44 (0) 20 3033 3766
Join us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/ricoheurope
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/ricoheurope
Överst på sidan